Tuesday 1 June 2010

Welcome to my blog!

Hello to anyone who has found me here... you might already know my show on RadioNowhere, if not then do check out http://www.radionowhere.org/ as it is the best online radio station you will ever find! I present the Jessica 6 show on the first Tuesday of the month, and basically I visit a year in music each month in my magic little bubble car (see left).

I have a Twitter page as well (www.twitter.com/jessica6uk), but when I go to gigs or see things that I like, I have often thought that maybe it would be fun to post some photos or just document some of the stuff I sometimes get to do. And books I've read, and music I like and all that sort of thing.

I recently came across Jorge Garcia's blog (he was Hurley in Lost) - http://www.dispatchesfromtheisland.blogspot.com/ - and he inspired me to just get on with it, as so many of his pictures and posts are so funny even though many of them are short. I also got a new digital camera and am crazily taking pictures of stupid stuff that I like and I think maybe other people might like my pictures too. So, here goes...